The Curiosity Driven Life inaugural issue was published in Feb. 2012. Plans for additional issues were temporarily put on hold because of work on other projects, but we plan to resume publishing in late 2013.
We welcome submissions of:
- Articles, editorials and photo essays about intentional ways to live and learn
- DIY Corner
- News & Events
- Book, film and product reviews
and much more! Contributors’ proposals are welcome!
Check out our free inaugural issue!
We will only accept advertising that is related to our mission of supporting the Curiosity Driven Life. Rates for copy ready ads are currently as follows:
- $75 Full Page
- $50 Vertical Half Page
- $50 Horizontal Half Page
- $25 Quarter Page
Email us if you’d like to advertise in The Curiosity Driven Life.
Let us know! Our Contributors Guidelines are pretty basic:
400-800 word interesting, well-written articles, interviews, reviews, or photo essays, on some aspect of the curiosity driven life, including but not limited to:
- Innovative , experiential learning ideas, practices, products or initiatives
- DIY learning and living
- Collaborative or cooperative learning experiences, stories, programs
- Interviews or profiles of innovative thinkers or doers
- Book, Film and Game reviews
- And anything else that piques your curiosity and might inspire others!
Longer pieces will be considered on a case by case basis. All ideas are welcome!
The deadline for contributions for our Winter 2013 issue will be November 30, 2013. All contributors will be advised of editorial decisions in a timely fashion. In the near future, we hope to be able to provide a small stipend to contributors, but for now, contributors receive a free one year digital subscription to The Curiosity Driven Life and the knowledge that your insights and experiences will encourage others to live intentionally and with meaning in their lives! Send your contribution ideas to us at email@example.com . Please query first! Thank you!